*Please provide your STUDENT EMAIL ADDRESS (.edu) when purchasing, in the delivery address column to register software authorization
New in Rhino 8
- ShrinkWrap: Turn Garbage To Gold – ShrinkWrap creates a watertight mesh around open or closed meshes, NURBS geometry, SubD, and point clouds: ideal for creating meshes for 3D printing.
- Built for Mac – Rhino for Mac is faster than ever, running natively on both Apple Silicon and Intel Macs, and using the Apple Metal display technology. We’ve also brought the User-Interface on Mac closer to its Windows sibling
- SubD Creases – SubD Creases create a feature between a smooth and a sharp edge, without adding complexity to the SubD control net, great for making fillet-like features.
- Modeling: Simplified – Rhino 8 unlocks new modeling workflows — like PushPull — and adds intuitive new features to the Gumball, Automatic CPlanes, and more…
- Clipping and Sectioning – Rhino 8 introduces a number of clipping and sectioning enhancements to help support various drafting and fabrication workflows…
- Presentation – In Rhino 8, the Cycles Render engine is updated, smoothed out the UV Workflow, improved our procedural textures, added a display mode, and more…
- Grasshopper: Rhino Data Types – Rhino Data Types allow you to bake geometry with custom attributes, import more file formats, control blocks, use native materials in the display pipeline, create hatches and annotations, and many other expanded workflows.
- Development Platform – Rhino 8 brings a new code editor, support for CPython and .NET 7, major improvements to our free SDKs, with API refinements, and some major new features that broaden and deepen the foundations of the geometry development platform.
*For Australia only. Overseas customers cannot activate this product, please contact us using live chat for alternatives.